We have holidays throughout Europe, Africa & South America!
Portugal is one of the most exciting countries to visit in Europe if you have the chance. The capital, Lisbon or Lisboa in Portuguese is popular with artists across the world because of its rich cultural heritage. Are you ready to discover all of what Portugal has to offer you? Choose Air Portugal to get you there.
Advantages of going to Portugal for a holiday
- Things to do: Portugal has lots of things for you to do whether you want to visit the island of Madeira and look at the natural flora and fauna of the island or you want to go to Porto to learn more about Portugal's most historic town. Portugal is an ideal destination for people who love to be active when it comes to their holidays – just remember to choose Air Portugal to go there.
- Sun & sand: The Algarve is one of the most famous spots for people who love beach holidays. Go there when you want to top up your tan or if you want to frolic in the sand with your children. Top choices on how to enjoy the Algarve include renting a private villa or staying in a boutique hotel.
Reasons why you should fly to Portugal
- Less time-consuming: Let's face it, the idea of trekking across several European countries just to get to Portugal is going to take up a lot of your time when you actually should be focusing on what you will do in Portugal instead.
- Cost-effective: Choosing a flight from Air Portugal means that you will end up saving money which you can then use on your holiday to buy souvenirs and for meals.
- Practical: Portugal is a popular family destination especially for children and grandparents. If you have a large family and you want to take everyone away to Portugal, taking a flight makes more sense than hassling with trains or driving there.
When you are travelling to Portugal on the plane, do not forget to bring a Portuguese guide book with you that include a few basic phrases in Portuguese. This is important if you are going to be sightseeing in Lisbon or Porto and you want to be able to walk around the town by yourself. People travelling alone to Portugal should have a phrase book handy at all times in case of an emergency.
News 2more info